|Alberta Registered Nurses Educational Trust (ARNET)
|Investing in the Heart of Healthcare
ARNET is Alberta's only registered charity exclusively committed to promoting excellence in nursing by assisting Alberta's registered nurses (RNs) and nurse practitioners (NPs) in their pursuit of further education. We raise and distribute financial supports to ensure access to lifelong learning opportunities.
The charity has two distinct responsibilities on behalf of Alberta RNs and NPs:
- To obtain, secure and manage financial resources in support of continuing education.
- To equitably distribute financial assistance in support of the continuing education activities of CARNA RN and NP members
The Alberta Registered Nurses Educational Trust is a charity dedicated to fostering the health of Albertans by raising, managing and distributing funds in support of lifelong learning by Alberta's registered nurses.
Investing in the heart of healthcare
- Registered Nurses are at the heart of healthy communities.
- Continuing nursing education is a key strategy in retention and recruitment of RNs.
- Lifelong learning is required for nurses to achieve and maintain excellence in nursing and to practice to their fullest scope.
- Continuing nursing education is essential to addressing the diverse and changing healthcare needs of Albertans.
- Lifelong learning is a shared responsibility among individual nurses, educational institutions, employers, government and professional organizations including the Alberta Registered Nurses Educational Trust.
- Our work is enhanced through partnerships and collaborations which are essential to achieving our mission.
- Our donor, volunteer and stakeholder contributions are honoured, valued and recognized.
ARNET is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors proficient in the areas of healthcare, education and community needs. Together, the board works to fulfill ARNET's mission and oversee educational funding for registered nurses throughout Alberta.
Our educational supports offer assistance for all educational options:
- Conferences & workshops.
- Specialty nursing certificate and nursing certification programs
- Degree level studies
Click here to request Charitable Support Information and Applications
Make an Online Donation
|ARNET would like to thank its donors accross the province, the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta and the Alberta Government for their financial contributions to nursing education.
We are a charitable foundation registered with Canada Revenue Agency and all donations are tax-deductible. Our registered Charitable Registration Number is 88878 8999 RR0001.